Sunday, September 21, 2008

Coming soon....a new site

I've been trying for a while to find a way of developing my ideas and thoughts and bringing them together on one site. Initially I have started www.healingabrokenbody.blogspot.com to develop my ideas on church.

However I have begun to understand that I need to put these all together on one site, rather than two separate ones, which only causes confusion.

So at the moment I'm putting together a whole new site, and it will include photos, videos as well as my blog.

I will be writing here and this site will continue to operate with new posts, but each blog will be being fed directly onto my new site from here, as a separate part of home page. Also by keeping this site going it allows me to keep all my articles from the last few years still accessible.

The new site will have its own blog section which will focus on developing my ideas on church. So essentially it will be two blogs in one.

They will both appear as separate sections of the home page of the new site, so in one part you'll be able to keep up with the stuff that I'm posting here, but it will be distinct from what I'm writing for that site.

The site has areas which will allow me to put in videos that have challenged and spoken to me, and pictures I've taken which have a spiritual significance, and to network with others better.

The name is going to be different from this site, though to help the actual website address will be quite similar.

I'm not going to be letting people know the site address as yet, as its not ready. But as soon as it is, I'll let you all know.

I realise I just started my other site, but it has become clear that I need to do something more and try and integrate my writing while keeping it distinctive. This appears to be the answer.

Will keep you all posted.