Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Time to put God top of the agenda

Well its a new year and a shift in priorites on this site. The political and sporting themes are now virtually off the agenda. I beleive this opportunity and gift of writing I have needs to be used now for the purpose it was given to me in the first place.

On the agenda now will more Christian-based discussion on different areas of ministry and how they translate and can be made relevant practically in today's culture. How the message of God should be communicated to a modern world, where people learn differently than they used to and how the Bible can help us with this.

I'll also be tackling issues like the debate over women in leadership and why I think it's important to read some parts of the Bible in their historicial context and rather look at the underlying principles behind certain teachings. I'll also be discussing Chrisitanity and Politics, and how our faith can guide us in how we vote. Of course though, that's only the beginning. It's going to be interesting to see what God puts on my heart to share over the coming months.

It's a new agenda and purpose for this site and its going to be exciting.