Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The rain and the Spirit falling

Wow it's wet in Shepton Mallet. I'm sitting in a cowshed and working on the internet and it's raining so hard the water is coming through the metal sheeting roof. Apart from that this week has been awesome. God's spirit is falling heavier than the rain. People are becoming Christians, people are being healed and God is moving in amazing ways. There's a real challenge and a call going out to thousands of young Christians to get out and serve and be witnesses all over the world, both in this country, in their own towns and in the most needy places. I've certainly been changed and inspired this week. Hopefully I'll be able to cobble something of what I've leant over the three weeks I've been here this summer and post it on here soon. But where do I begin...?