Sunday, August 13, 2006

What a summer....

Just had to write here about my amazing experiences at Shepton Mallet so far this summer. At both the New Wine and Soul Survivor conferences I have seen God move in so many ways. Hundreds of people becoming Christians, people being healed - including two deaf people whose hearing was completely restored - and an amazing movement of the Holy Spirit. I also happened to see a few shooting stars along the way too, which were truly awesome. God has been changing me too, from the inside out. A lot of issues I'm dealing with have been taken a stage further and the direction of my life is becoming much more clear to me. My priority really is now to be obedient to God in every area of my life and really put Him first. This applies in particular to my calling and ministry in prayer. No time to discuss it futher now, but when I have time I will expand a bit more. Suffice to say, it's very exciting!