Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Coming in 2009

A new year, a new look.

Slight change to the look and feel of the site this year, and hopefully with it more of a focus to the site. My 'Evolving Church' site is developing and taking more of my time, but this is still important. 

I hope that this year I'll be able to look at some key issues facing Christians today and take them head on. On my 'Evolving Church' site I'm going to be looking at several key issues the Church is facing today, in particular the topic of identity and how important it is to the growth of church.

Here I will be discussing issues like that but more in relation to individual growth rather than its overall impact. I will also be posting some videos here as well, and my 'Flow Reflections' are going to take the form of a video blog (quite raw and unpolished, for authenticity) which will be starting very soon.

Keep reading, its going to be a challenging and interesting year here on my blog.